01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Friday 30 September 2011

300911

I am back to the world that has internet!!! LOL

Well, the place where I am staying currently in TTS 4 do not have internet access yet and this is just too difficult for me. I cant check my owa, I cant check my mailbox, I cant update myself about any meeting or what so ever appointment, I cant find things that I need for my homework and million other cant.
Anyway, I still can online at uni but I dunno why the line of the uni suddenly become so damn slow. Too many people using it? Is like, I am tied up without internet Gosh!

I am going to teach piano again on Satuday. Since the person who replace me last time is going to have his STPM (instead of XXXX exam which I thought is something related to piano diploma teacher grade). Awwww~~ Going to meet my students again and well, tired to the max lol

Having lots of work to do and books to study actually. We just feel that everything is new although we learned during last semester. See how relax we are and how much fun we had during summer break...(According to Miss Betsy Lee, out maths lecturer =D)

Sigh~~ I feel really lazy to do so many things although I am excited for the school re-opening. But I still feel lazy ><

~nong~

No comments:

Post a Comment