01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Monday 3 October 2011

031011

Still cant online at TTS 4 lol~ Currently at library waiting for the 6pm meeting again.
This post is mainly for photos I should say :

First, some hulu langat community service gathering pictures which I only found out the other day that its all still in my camera XD We stayed at Agrotek Resort for that 3 days 2 nights.

The first two pictures will be the road that connecting to our dorm and canteen which is kind of steep and feel so tired walking up and down =)

They are having fun at the waterfall or should I say the river? LOL
Three activities which are water polo, tug of war and football. Too bad I cant play since all need to get wet and I am having MP that time =(

This is why I can only play with my camera while watching them playing happily lol




Now, some photos showing my room at semenyih. I spent hours to clean my room on the first day I move in.. Tiring job it is =)

After finish arranging everything and cleaning up everything it looks like this now
(Now=last week I mean XD)

I can actually climb out from the window and step on the roof if I want to since my bed is just beside the window. Its quite comfortable with the wind blowing at night when you are sitting beside the window.


My first hot meal cooked by myself at that 'new' home of mine =)
We shift our study table yesterday in order to install my bookshelf. So it looks like we are quarreling with back facing each other haha.
Below two pictures will be my lunch for today. The left hand side is soup with carrot, tofu, sea weed and tomato =) and sushi which I am so lazy to wrapped up so I just use chopstick to wrap it while eating. XD Forgot to take pictures until I almost finish. That's why =D


Well, this is it for today I guess. Meeting =)

~nong~

No comments:

Post a Comment