01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Monday 10 October 2011

10102011

I realised that my meal recently are all noodles lol. Lunch and dinner... I just feel so lazy to wait for the rice to be cooked and think of the side dishes so the simple one will be noodles!!! LOL
What to eat for tomorrow's dinner? XP

I am kinda frustrated with the internet speed just now which make me need to upload my file middle in night. Omg~ Please!!! For god sake, stop playing dota lar!!! You use up all the speed we have and the limit. I need to research on my report also difficult.. If you want to play, play at the middle of night instead of letting me to write and upload my report at this night time.. Tired you know? Tomorrow I have class and laboratory for one whole day some more.. Think lar please!! That is the use of your brain @@ I didnt mean to scold people in this way but I just couldnt hold my emotion right now XP

Anyway, report is done for such a long time and finally!!!! My groupmatess!!! I send to you guys through owa dy lol though I know none of you will be reading my blog~ Still, just mention for fun =) Good Night~

~nong~

2 comments:

  1. must be noodles are easy to prepare haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes haha and no need to wait and wash too much plates XD

    ReplyDelete