01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Saturday 24 September 2011

To Summer Heng


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY post for you XD

I just realised that I almost forgot to write one for you~ Please...Dont bang me or chop me or bite me or kick me or do what ever violent action.

Anyway, big girl.. You are 21st years old few months ago and already have a boy friend..
So, can you please faster get married so that I can play with cute cute baby? hahaha
I know you been very busy with all your school works and I know you miss us a lot as I miss you too =) Stay happy and healthy, dont always emo emo.. You know we are always here for you. Anything just say it out kay?? hee

I know I always very lazy to prepare presents for all of you but 21 years old is such special year that is why I wrote you guys each birthday post as my gift to you~ So here is you present given late by me..

Like this? Digital camera made by lego (Although I found this online..) Continue your part time - Model XP So that I can always see your pretty face.. Take good care of yourself ^^


~nong~

No comments:

Post a Comment