01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Friday 4 November 2011

To Ting Fang 141011

Banana Ong~~ haha I know is one month after your birthday but I wont forget about your post.

You guys... My dearest A level gang is those when we meet we can 'quarrel' for every single small thing arguing non-stop and 'bullying' each other for our own entertainment XD

But you!!! You are always the top in our gang. No point denying it as we all agree with that, only that you dont want to admit it haha. Anyway, is good to know you to have someone discussing all about those 金庸的武侠小说 since the first day we know each other =) Nice books and novels you introduced to me and there we go for every single story line and details....

There are always a higher chance for me to meet with you and Ee Lei because of the community service. (but I seldom join both of you instead I more close to luan they all if comes to cs =P paiseh ah)

Anyway, I always thought that I will have two doctors as friends in the future (You and Summer) but since now you change to business.... Can I dream about having a friend who owns a great and success company and becomes a ceo? XP

Gambateh for everything and take care of yourself =)

~nong~

No comments:

Post a Comment