01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Saturday 19 November 2011

19112011

Been installing software and everything after the 're-formatting' of my lappy..
So damn troublesome things to do and I still cant get my msn recover =(

Dont wanna change my email address and everything as 'everything' is using that email add as contact since I start to know what 'online' is..

How am I possible to remember whats the answer to my secret question when you pop out: What is your first car??? Untill now I still dont have a car @@ Who I send mail to recently and what is the title line??? For ages I did not send mail using that.. Its presence is for me to receive mail T.T And who will go remember this kind of things when you got a lot other things to remember??? Urgh.. Do please recover for me =( Thank you Window Live

Bad Luck =(

~nong~

7 comments:

  1. rumours have it that reformatting laptop often will damage them...though i dont know if its true..when u meant u cant get msn is it that u lost ur password? Cos i thought there was gonna be a backup email

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha rumours u said.. so dont wanna bother it..still not functioning well also =(
    it will be so so easy if i only lost my password but somebody hacked and spam ppl mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops...urs is compact or toshiba? anyway, u still need a new email if u cant recover it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, i suggest u to use meebo...www.meebo.com cos it combines msn, facebook chat and many other accounts for chatting...quite convenient & useful

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha not used to it and lazy to change =P

    ReplyDelete