01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Monday 14 November 2011

141111

We had presentation on one of the modules today and it was boring and great as usual throughout the whole thing until class ended and the time I am walking back to TTS.

During presentation there was this student asked about the effective reduces with depth question and before he asked I was actually thinking how to answer if somebody ask this. And my part of : station intervals should not exceed the expected dimensions actually pops out which I dunno why. And this was the answer I gave out of sudden, although Stephen was just about to explain. Here is the problem... Until the time I walked only I realised: people asking about depth what on earth I go answer about the station interval =.= But he seems to be agree with it and I seriously hope that the lecturer wont notice about it too LOL (I dont think she will read this blog though.)

Spending one whole afternoon trying to solve out the derivations for CPE coursework and the question... Well you succeeded in torturing my brain and finish up all the brain juice is all I can tell the coursework =x Even I got the solutions I still dont understand HOW?? wth? Not to mention I actually dumped maths coursework and trying to solve this with the due for maths is next wednesday and this due on 4th december. I just...cant get it out of my mind without getting it solved =(

What I had for my dinner today =) capsicum-tomato egg + green vege + tofu chicken.
That chicken is actually leftover from yesterday roasted chicken that mum bought from supermarket.. During lunch, I ate chicken rice again because cant think of anything serving fast besides that. And NOW, I feel that my stomach is full with chicken corpse *yuck*

I feel so tired I dunno why~ Time to sleep..Good Night =)

~nong~

No comments:

Post a Comment