01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Friday 18 November 2011

Out of credit again @@


I forgot to reload again and now it left nothing..the last 2 cents used to reply Yeah Cheen's msg.. Which I totally forgot I told her I might go back with her and will msg her until I see her msg @@ Before that I just walked home 'selamba-ly' then sleep again after bath... So sorry my dear

I wasn't doing anything which I supposed to be doing my Maths coursework due next wednesday, compiling SIV walkover info so that we can start the 20 pages report due two weeks later, CPE coursework due two weeks later as well, tonnes of example sheetss for almost every module..wth? I got so many things to do? But what my mind tells me is: Sleep Eat Sleep Eat Sleep Eat..Stop staring at ur worksheets..

What kind of brain is this??? teaching laziness to its master.. Should take it out and swap with other peoples' LOL anyway, time to sleep again and still phrasing the same thing: I will do it tmr

~nong~

4 comments:

  1. LOL....nokia phone eh....maybe u shuld change to postpaid

    ReplyDelete
  2. how come u knw by just looking the screen it is nokia phone @@

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm...then i take it my answer is correct...LOL..experience with phones perhaps....i like observing things around us most of the time...i think i ur phone costs around RM300-500 when u bought it

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha good observation you have ><

    ReplyDelete