01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Saturday 26 November 2011

Kimi Raikkonen =)

Suddenly realise that I should go FB and find a Kimi Raikkonen's page to like it to update myself instead of just google it every time finding nothing.

And this is what I found:


So Kimi is coming back to F1? I like this. If he really does I will be crazily watching F1 again~ those days... =)

Renault or William? Although I dont really like Renault team just because of the presence of Alonso at the team last time, but well, I can accept anything now as long as Kimi come back and feels happy along with the team he choose =) Still kinda remembered last time he said quitting F1 because of a lot unhappy things? (cant remember well)

found some quote from Kimi's too ^^

  • Reporter: Kimi, have you ever got angry about anything, and jumped up and down and shouted?
  • Kimi: Yeah, many times but of course you're not happy if you retire or something but I guess it mostly happens more in normal life than in racing.
  • Reporter: Can you give us examples?
  • Kimi: No. not really
  • Reporter: What are the kind of things that make you angry in normal life, as you say?
  • Kimi: If you keep asking questions like those. =)

  • Reporter: The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?
  • Kimi: It protects my head. =)

  • Reporter: The most exciting moment during the race weekend?
  • Kimi: I think it's the race start, always.
  • Reporter: The most boring?
  • Kimi: Now.


Haha..The iceman i admire untill now =)
Do whatever you like and you want as long as it gave you a happy life.
Although I cant watch Rally here =x


~nong~

6 comments:

  1. LOL...the 1st & third conversation is so humorous...LOL...hmm...ur icon eh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm...sort of..maybe some1 u admire...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. now i am so outdated -.-

    ReplyDelete
  4. heeeee is confirmed that he return with renault =x

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah! team lotus which i support XD

    ReplyDelete