01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Friday 2 December 2011

Do we really look that alike?


Yes, certainly we have a lot in common. Both staying at Ampang, very near to each other and have a lot of mutual friends in FB.. Same age, took pts.. Attended the same high school for few months and I even know her sister.. BUT we never knew each other until the day we step into the University of Nottingham. =)

Living in the same room, taking the same course.. Not in the way that one of us is pure chem and the other is with environmental but both of us are taking chem with environmental... Having almost the same life before attending to this university.. We can even 'gossip' for the friends that we knew in common since primary school.. I seriously think that is a miracle we did not know each other before this as we have so many friends in common =x

Having the same thinking most of the time and here comes the part where both of us are curious about: Do we really look that alike? Just because both of us are wearing spectacles and having so many things in common... Still dont make us look alike right?

Peoples are calling me Pay Herng and calling her Chang Nong.. Is not a surprise when they call me Pay Herng, Chang Nong..Eh wait..Are you Pay Herng or Chang Nong?

There was once..
Eugene: Eh Chang Nong, I want your number.. I dont have yours.
I gave..Then he turned: Eh Pay Herng, I want your number as well..Wait let me save it first later I mess up..
And here he goes, saving my number as Pay Herng =.=
Pay Herng: Hello!! Why are you typing my name? I am standing right in front of you and I havent even give you my number...

Another time..
Wendy talking to me: Eh, Chang Nong has a sister?
Me: Yea, I have one younger sister.
Wendy: Huh? Her sister studying here?
Me: (*thinking* why is she using 'her' when she is talking to me?) Nope, my sister still in high school
Wendy: But that day I saw them walking here in the campus and they really look alike!!!
Me: (okay... Nobody says about me and my sister look a like before and I never walk with her in campus..) Do you mean Pay Herng? She and her sister really look alike and her sister always come find her in the campus.
Wendy: Wait. You are? OH YA!!! YOUR ARE NOT PAY HERNG.
Sue Ern: SHE IS CHANG NONG LARR. I still thinking why you so weird asking her like this.

A lot more times..
Chang Nong!! Eh, Pay Herng! Eh wait.. Are you Pay Herng or Chang Nong? I always confused about both of you.

And here goes the self introduction again.. Starting from Year 1 sem 1 untill now my Year 2 sem 1 is going to end.. They still confuse us.. Even our own 'gang' confused our names sometimes @@

And that day.. Pey Ling and I were chatting and she said: You and that Lim Pay Herng..
Me: (Alright~ Now Pay Herng has a new surname lol..) Hello Darling, I am Lim, she is Lee okay??
Pey Ling: What????????? I thought she is Lim Pay Herng all the time until now.

*speechless*
Now I have a twin sister in Nottingham. To be more specified: Non-biological twin sister. =)

~nong~

3 comments:

  1. woah! proud that i'm being mentioned in your blog~~~

    you two are always sticking with each other like glue(except during our SIV discussions...), it's not difficult to always mess up you and Pay Herng's name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha u lar..making all the jokes =P
    whr got always stick like glue???? year 1 also we never be in same group for every task what =x

    ReplyDelete