01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Wednesday 28 December 2011

281211

Back from Hong Kong, back from playing state back from everything and started my maths.
Feel like crying out loud when doing it. So going to get low marks again for my maths =x

Went out yesterday with all my darlings and yes I am glad I went out yesterday. Although spending another one whole day hanging out doing nothings, but that's the reason I can concentrate studying today =)

Back to work~

~nong~

p/s watched spirited away

5 comments:

  1. welcome back! :D
    Spirit away! nice right? i watched it 4 times alrd still not bored of it. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha very very nice! all his anime are nice lol
    you make me thought of despicable me out of sudden ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. One Summer's Day, go learn and play it

    ReplyDelete