01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Tuesday 6 December 2011

061211

Papa went outstation at Mauritius and mummy followed to travel there as well since its free~ And here is what we get as souvenirs I guess... My mum and my sister keep tagging me in photos and status which makes me feel so home sick now.. Partially is because of my sister's status saying about chocolates lol.

This is how she posted and spammed my wall asking me which colour of the dodo bird toy I want when I did not open my FB:

The photo that she tagged me showing that she is having fun playing with these two toys by manipulating hers to bully mine =x :


She is really happy with the returning of my mum I guess... After so many days to manage her own meals which she just ate biscuits and breads, even when I was back that weekend I torture her with 'pig food' that I cooked hehe. This is because, when i reached home and check the refrigerator, I found a lot of vege and some even turned to yellowish because she touched nothing. So I threw everything inside the pot and produced 'pig food' lol. By dinner time, when I hand her a plate of fried rice her expression was: Food again???? o.O Which differ so much from her usual expression: FOOD!!!! yay =)

Her comment of leaving a whole dustbin containing wrapper reminds me of the day I returned home and found out the full of biscuits wrappers' rubbish bin time =x
See how enjoy she was playing with this two by doing all the 'bullying action'. Stupid and cute sister of mine =x









Something irrelevant:
Happy Birthday to Lor Huai~ =) Enjoy your day of turning to 21st big girl. The time I am about to wish you through message this morning only I realised that I do not have your phone number after so many times of you missing your phone =P

I seriously need to get started on my CPE coursework due 13th dec ><
Dr. Sergey had being very very kind and nice to postpone the due date of this coursework for so many times. At first he wrote Monday, 6th Dec 2011.. Then we told him that Monday is 5th of Dec instead of 6th, so he said: is either we follow the day or the date then~ And ofcz! Lecturer kind like Dr Sergey will be following the date itself lol.

Few weeks later, the time he gave us part 3 of the coursework, he told us that he will changed the due date to Monday, 12th of dec. Sitting on our side of lecture desk he said: I am trying to view this from the side of you, therefore, extending an extra week is needed I feel. *Claps and cheers* So here goes the second extension.

The third one is when, some one told him: Dr Sergey, you mentioned that our coursework due on 12th dec, but that day is a public holiday.
The whole class is in a complete silence out of a sudden and Dr Sergey starts: Well, I will not be surprised if I change the due date to 13th of dec, somebody will then tell me that 13th december is the National Day for Semenyih!

*LOL*

*Well, are you sure that 12th is the public holiday?*

*Yes.*

*So the due will change to 13th of december. But please dont tell me that 13th december is the National Day of Semenyih..*

*claps and laughter* (Dr Sergey will always be a favourite lecturer of mine =D)


~nong~

4 comments:

  1. its always nice to have a sibling to play around

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i have...a sister and a brother...bro age difference quite big...and sister ma...so not tat close...quite ok actually...not as mischievous as yours

    ReplyDelete