01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Saturday 17 December 2011

171211

Last two meals cooked by myself for this year =)
Evonne Lim, the miso soup that you like is at the bottom left XD

Year 2 sem 1 is now unofficially finished! lol

'Unofficially' word is used because there is still exam to sit for and its just a three weeks study leave that we are having right now~ bbbbut~ I am so excited of the coming soon X'mas festival right now~ Dont know why, I like the atmosphere of Christmas celebration even though I don't celebrate it. I just love the feeling of seeing people dressing like Santa Claus and giving out presents, Christmas trees with presents under it, Christmas songs singing around and the big big awesome meal with the presence of turkey although I dont eat it lol.

Friday got no class at all for the environmental group~ Yay *peace*
Went for movie with my lovely ex-roommates (pay herng & mandy) and the 'hostel group' we used to hang out with on thursday night=)
No plan at all actually.. It all started with Pay Herng's 'complain': why our house like never have a housemates outing before?
And there goes~ Mission Impossible 4 at TGV Jusco Cheras Selatan with Chatime and Kenny Rogers as dinner. =) [very random selection]

M.I 4 has a quite nice action scene and sequence, but the storyline is just so very x100000 not logic. Pay Herng was like: I dont understand.. Why? [for dont know how many times.]
And I said: Because he is the hero of this movie. US hero dont die! [even though explosion happens right under his feet and heard so many bone fracture sound effects and he still standing up nicely and fighting lol] Anyway, Tom Cruise's body figure is still nice to see though he really look old and that two guys (you know who =P) is like: I can see his man boobs falling down lol.

Going to finish this post now~ Study leave is going to start partially X)


~nong~

2 comments:

  1. wow, cook a "bian tang" for me to class next time. XD
    High five for environmental class ^^
    and Merry Christmas =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha too many orders =P
    but i still see u in uni that day lol
    Merry Christmas =)

    ReplyDelete