01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Refreshed

Memory need to be brushed up and refreshed from time to time~
Reading over and over again, writing over and over again really does help in memorising.
However.. This is just too boring.
I wish I had the power of memorising things when I just read through once.
I wish I had the magical bread of doraemon which after writing on it and eat it I know everything.
I wish I had the brain that knows everything and understand everything easily.
I wish I wish I wish~~
Am not feeling stress or suffering for study actually. Just that you will too feel some stress after seeing how people react and response. All sorts of negative things surrounding and all kinds of people. I just wish that I can back to the old me who would not care about anything especially results!! Gosh, sounds impossible already.. So many to catch up which I did not studied before.. But actually it does look easy after understanding. It just the matter of time. Still not so used to the short time of knowing one thing, start understanding, revising, havent even had time to fully utilised the module is done~~can be thrown..wth~~ so fast..
Assessment week going to start next week and yea I still want to claim that its fun!! XD
However, its still depend on what kind of groupmates you get. I was just too lucky to have nice and friendly groupmates last sem.
Praying hard now~ Please let me remain the groupmates or even if changes occur.. Give me a good team =) amitofo~~
Roommates were sleeping already and I am still awake here writing craps.. Should back to thermo dy~ =)

~nong~

No comments:

Post a Comment