01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Friday 29 April 2011

Recently

Found my room to stay on for the next semester. A house located at TTS4. Just to say that is actually scary to walk at TTS during night time with those weirdo saying hi to u half way when u walk and keep thinking that I might die for being robbed or rapped.oh gosh, its torturing me mentally yesterday night. By the way, the location of the house that me and Pey Ling found is quite near to the guard house and the area is bright. When we finally reach there yesterday.. It was a relieve. I am so happy that I am still alive at that moment lol.

Got my marks for the assessment week, 67% . Nothing to say much about satisfied or not satisfied though since its the result that our group had work on and we tried our best. Well, last sem I got 76% and should I say such a coincidence that this sem it just came 'terbalik' LOL anyway, study leave is here and I shall study hard for my finals now. (the truth is i cant stop TETRIS ><)

What have I done recently is quite interesting actually. Joined the Energiser Night Run at te Sepang circuit which I ran for 11km. The organiser kinda sucks though and the management decided to give a refund and everything that we should get such as cert and medal. So, in the end we run for free and Energiser did a charity on us. Ha, to be honest I dont realy feel angry or how towards that organiser since I really had fun with my besties during the run. Its fun running out there under the moon and with that nice, windy weather. I enjoyed and thats enough.
p/s...we met a group of interesting people there and the little boy of one of the couple is just sooooo cute...what I can say is only: omg~he is cute lol

Our Geology lecturer had actually organised a learning trip to the UM geology laboratory. This is just so fun. Looking at different types of rocks which we can only see the picture on the slides now actually just in front of you and you can touch it and do experiment on it. There are 5 stops there and each stop we learned. On how the rocks are being processed to make as slides(so that it can put under the microscope to determing the minerals in the rock), how a geology draw the topography and geology map, how they use the machine like ICP-EOS to determine the concentration of cations contain in the samples and also this can actually determine how is the pollution level from that sample itself. Great trip it is.

Went swimming with Pay Herng and Mandy yesterday and the swimming pool is so empty. The time we went in there was only one girl who was just about to leave and ta-da~~ the whole big swimming pool is ours at that time. Half way swimming and playing in the pool, there was a guy coming in looks like he wants to swim but he went out after seeing 3 of us. LOL we think that he might misunderstood its female session that time and is actually a mix session. In case yo dont know, our swimming pool sessions are divided into male, female, mix and staff..

Thats all I think. I just realise that for this blog I seldom upload photos about what I have done and is all wordssssssss. Guess that this is just boring huh? lol anyway I will upload those photos in the next post though I dont really think there is people reading this blog though. Just for fun..talking to myself =)

~nong~

No comments:

Post a Comment