01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Tuesday 12 April 2011

120411

Assessment week

Screwed up Activity 3 which is about MPC without finishing the whole thing not even the graph that we need to draw out. The whole activity and calculations is just so easy after you understand the concept. Sigh~ can only say that Chemistry always like to make me sad. Anyway, I still think assessment week is fun =)

Activity 1 consumed up to one whole day..from 10am to 1pm and continue from 2pm to 5pm but we manage to finish it early and have time to double checked. Well, since its the second activity we had, therefore a lot of rumours comes and it is simple. Just simple mass balance and flow diagrams. The complicated part is just drawing it using visio where we dont know which exact symbol to use as a lot did not exist in the software and need to be created by ourselves. Afternoon activity is just performing calculations where lecturers are kind enough to hint during lecture time that this will be very important~ LOL so end up with copying and modifying steps from example sheets and notes but still... I could not figure out the countercurrent part as I am not so sure about the entrainment. Sigh. At least I done my best after studying it for just one time? LOL

Heard that Activity 2 will be easy..And will be having activity 2 on thursday and yeah..tomorrow will be having maths only and I am free.. Activity 4 will be a presentation on our own lab work which sounds easy. Anyway, who cares? I got the highest peer for both activities and second higher for one already. So, hopefully I can maintain or improve my results for this sem =) end of story.

~nong~

No comments:

Post a Comment