01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Sunday 29 April 2012

Family *Love*

I feel like we have not meet each other for a very long time.. The last time all of us gather together is this year CNY which without the presence of San San. The only photo I can found which 5 of us together is like 2010?? See how young and immature we looked last time... Lol


The first two pictures took during 2009 or 2010 at Genting Highland if not mistaken.. And the bottom one took at Jusco, Seremban 2 after Cheng's PLKN.. Koko is not inside as he don't want to '自拍' with us, instead he rather become the photographer..lol

Feel like going for a movie together.. Go somewhere else to play and have fun like we usually did when all of us are still in primary and secondary school.. Wish to go swimming and have our meals together after that.. Also... Celebrating festivals together.. Wesak is near.. We will go temple and sometimes join the flower parade, walking 'miles' with candle in hand then pretend to act like ghost =x
Somehow, the moment all of us join the Buddhism camp came flooding my memory these days.. ( That was like before I went to primary school??) I don't know why, I just feel like joining all these camps and finding back the fun we had through disciplinary life.
Maybe, I am just feeling stress and start 'emo-ing'.

Not to mention, I miss Xuan Xuan as well.. This cute little girl who has now grown up and turn into a naughty and playful girl...lol

Feel like hugging her and ask her to kiss me for a thousand times now =) Feel like 'bullying' her and make her scream and laugh and run.. Hao Hao too.. the moment he say : 不要跟你好 is so cute. I wonder if he still say this now..

Koko's 'Masterpiece'.. haha

She looked so innocent with that fish picture on her hand >.<
The moment I saw this picture was like..: Gor..you play until nothing to play? =.=

There is another picture with her smiling face but I don't have it.. She looks like she is going to cry but she is not. This is how she act whenever she knows we are taking her photo. She will start acting emo and cool and look so pity. But once you done with it.. She start hyperactive and shouting: Let me see~ Let me see! Ohhh...Who is this? This is Xuan Xuan r?

*爱演*

Lion Dance.. *Dong Dong Chiang*

Inspired by these two hyperactive kids. They keep jumping on the bed and mattress while we are trying to take our afternoon nap. So, Jie Jie say: both of you go act like the lion dance and dance outside..

So, we start teaching them how to jump, how to shake their butt, how to dance with blanket cover.. =)









End my post with this cute and young us... smile.. Cheng is hiding at the back like a small rat =P

~nong~

No comments:

Post a Comment