01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Saturday 14 April 2012

140412

"You look really tired~!"
This is what people keep telling me whenever they see me recently.
I don't just look tired, I am 'tired' tired. lol~
With tonnes of reports and courseworks that make you headache, the one that you don't even know how to kick start, the one that you don't really feel like doing it as its just wasting time and the only purpose of doing it is because your marks rely on that.
With tonnes of reading materials, lectures and notes that you can't understand well yet you need to attend so that you won't feel bad for the tuition fees paid.
But, seriously, what is the point of doing so? I can feel the stress and pressure and yet its not the worst part. The worst part is all these things actually ruining my immunity system and different sickness come to me one after another.
What I need now is sleep and rest instead of the non-stop due dates, discussions and compilations. I don't know why I keep have a thinking that: I am dying soon. *touchwood*

~nong~

3 comments:

  1. i oso so stress nid study for finals
    gao yao tgt nong
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. meow meow~~I miss all of you =(
    so long time I didnt see you all dy T.T
    add oil add oil =)

    ReplyDelete