01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Tuesday 10 May 2011

20th


My birthday present made by them~~besties and lovers =)
it was touched..and i still feel touched whenever i see this photo..
love u guys..lotsssss..nothing can express my love to all of u..
shen siong_shu min_li luan_yoke hui
evonne_shu yi_yuki_ackles_yanho
ee lei_ing jie_ting fang_kok seong_jason_jackie


Waiting for Evonne Lim to online and connecting for video call


Birthday songs and wishes~~



The same 'mission' that need to be accomplished by every birthday girl or boy =)




They are happy seeing me look like clown~~LOL

My beloved family~~mummy papa and cheng <3

The birthday cake..



Its a surprise that they will come to my house..pakat with my family~~LOL
Really..a little more will make me cry..the time I see the photos combined wishing through facebook..I need to close my eyes with hands to prevent tears from falling and the feeling of crying out..It may mean nothing to others but it really mean a lot to me..I can feel it..You guys are my precious treasure..

AND ALSO all the wishes via facebook and phone..especially the long lost yong chiao thong that called me on that night!! So dont feel like saying out.. BUT i really miss your voice lol~ better meet up before you run back to US..I mean it seriously man~~

THANKYOU for everything!!! and mummy~~love u so much..thanks for giving birth to me and raising me up together with the love of papa...also..lim chang cheng..thanks for the accompanied throughout my childhood life till now =)

~nong~

No comments:

Post a Comment