01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Friday 13 May 2011

130511

Never thought of giving up, but cannot means cannot. I reached the limit.
No matter how hard I tried, these things just wont go into my brain and I cant even understand those I usually do. How am I going to sit for exam tomorrow? screwed it? Please dont.
HMT today was surprisingly okay except that I am stupid enough to think that the area should be constant for a series composite slab and I dunno how to find the mass flux or whatever is that. Being 'trapped' by the question just dont feel nice.

Anyway.. Maths was piece of cake.. Really.. I know how to do and manage to calculate out everything.. Hopefully no silly mistakes made and the results are good as I expected.. Geology was like...I know which chapter which part and which slide but I dunno what is the content.. I do have a thinking to write down: Please refer to your own notes Lecture 14 Slides no 8<<<<

No comments:

Post a Comment