01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Wednesday 16 February 2011

160211

I celebrated this year valentine's day with all my dears at a dinner organised by the MCA CS comittees. Its fun and crazy, laughing non stop and I get lots of valentine's present~ Key chain made by min, chopstick which can be used for hair decoration or bookmarks made by luan and Ferrero Rocher by ackles~~ first time receiving presents on valentine's day =) thanks a lot dears

Another special valentine's present from UNMC which is the result of my january exam. So happy that I passed all my paper and managed to get an average of 67.83333~~ which is considered as second upper class according to my classmate's tutor.. What a great and surprise valentine's present from UNMC =)

I had been lazy since start of sem 2 and is time for me to work hard now since its really a lot to do which I din do because keep thinking of playing. Well, need to maintain the results and maybe I can get a first class honour? XD

To be honest, I really miss life in TARC where all my friends around me are nice and good. I cant say culture shock anymore since its already sem 2. But somehow I just feel that most of the people around me here in UNMC are just so fake. Is like not reality. I am lucky to study here with the course I like. I am lucky.. Really lucky. But I just feel lonely a lot after studying here and is all depending on fb and msn to stay connected with the previous life.

I cant even feel my happiness even if I am laughing out here. Is like I am just acting to be happy. No mood at all and I really wonder why.

~nong~

No comments:

Post a Comment