01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Monday 7 February 2011

070211

Starting my second sem today onwards. Found out that I am categorise in group C which will be having my malaysia studies on Saturday. Having class on Saturday surely means that I cant continue my teaching and I left my students without even saying goodbye. This feeling is just too bad. Some of them just get used to me and started to enjoy playing piano and I feel so bad to left like this. Though I feel tired having both studies and working together sometimes and also I dont really like to teach actually since I got no patience but its just that I feel commited to them.

Was thinking to remain having class on Saturday or try to shift it till summer break? To continue teaching or just give it up? To finish my responsibilities or just make it a fullstop half way there? To earn my own pocket money or asking for money from my parent again? Despite the reason that I dont like travelling here and there, I had less time to sleep during weekend and also being bond because of the job and cant have fun whenever I want... I really wish to continue. Though sometimes it really affects but at least I am satisfied when seeing those kids actually know how to play lots of complete songs and performing out there.

Well, maybe its just God's will that I need to have a break for my work now? Since class starts this week and I can change anything now due to the person incharged is on leave. I wish that I would not have any regrets upon the decisions I made. Half wish that I wont be able to continue teaching though I feel bad. But I really feel tired sometimes. This attitude of mine should be change since I dont think I can have it when working in the future. Right?

~nong~

1 comment:

  1. yeah
    you might discover something in the changes u made in life.

    ReplyDelete