01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Saturday 2 July 2011

Something funny...

Went to become a volunteer yesterday at MIDE held at PWTC. It was quite fun actually taking pledges from other people not to eat shark fin. Yeap shark fin, the most common and traditional dishes usually serves out during chinese wedding dinner. But the way they are being killed are just so cruel and shark is going to extinct soon just because of this bowl of soup. Why? Just for the taste that satisfies man's tongue million of sharks are killed? Its just NOT FAIR.

Oh ya I met stephen there. The diver we know from Redang trip. What coincidence. Nice to see him =) Found out some diving courses and one of it is quite cheap compare to other. RM990 and everything was included. Normal price for now is around 1000 and above. Yep, I really do want take a diving licence since long time ago but its just that I dont have the kind of motivation I dunno why. No partner? Maybe. Forgot to mention that this volunteery work I actually went there myself. How incredible. Others all go for the Sunday shift. But, yeah alone also not that bad. Should get used to it. Maybe next time I did just sign up for the course myself. Not now though, still do not have the courage.

Met some volunteers and make friends there 3 of them who I am more close to are from UM taking the course of environmental science if not mistaken and they are going to graduate soon. Cool. They are nice, glad to have them as friends. By the way, someone asked me whether I want to join a beauty contest. The prize will be 300000 ringgit malaysia I guess.. Well, the first thing I said was: What? You think I am qualified? Lol, and the person asked have you reached 18th? Do you have 160cm? Then yes you are qualified. lol this is how they choose people? Now I know. But then I said this kind of things are just too troublesome and I hate troublesome things so no thankyou.

Alright, back to home someone I know through online find me and ask about am I interested in being showgirl. Now now.. What is going on today err...to be more specifically yesterday? LOL sounds like everyone was asking me to be the kind that I hate to. Yep, I dont make up and in fact I really dont like it, plus I dont actually wearing short skirts? Its just so not my type. Well, yea ofcz its nice to earn 200-300 in 3 to 5 hours compare to 80 ringgit standing for 8 hours. So what? I rather earn that 80 ringgit instead of doing things that I dont like it for 200-300. This is what we call 不为五斗米折腰 right?

In fact, counting for real, for that 200-300, I used it to buy make ups and shirts and dress just to make myself look good and going to places which are so far yet I need to pay for taxi? In the end I might just earn 50 ringgit right? Not worth. Right? LOL

Anyway, I had fun yesterday. Wish to join too for today and tomorrow but well, I am currently not in KL so cant make any difference XD Hope to see you guys again for the next event if it have =)

Photos will be upload later..lazy lazy lazy lol


~nong~

No comments:

Post a Comment