01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Tuesday 26 July 2011

220711 Nice experience

Its a really fun and nice job at Genting there, where we were helping out as an usherer under logistic team at the premiere of the movie . Our job is mainly cutting sticker and sticking it on the chairs so that the VIPs know where is their seating and before the movie starts, usher the artists and VIPs to their seats.

Well, the fun part is we get a RM200 meal card where we can eat lots of foods using it lols. So, by having meals at places where we will never go to when going up to genting is really quite enjoying.. Although our meal card got something wrong with it and the balance left was lesser than what we should get...Its still a blast =D

And ya, the hotel room..Staying in Hotel Resort is great but the design of the toilet is a bit weird where the closet have two sides of door and without a lock. Which means, beside the door going in to the toilet you can actually go in through the closet also lol. And the shower place is not covered up. Its just surround by the glass and so whats the point of locking the toilet door? Well, if you cant understand this paragraph I think the next post's photos will explain everything XD

Saw quite a lot of very famous Hong Kong artists and one of the local artists (I think) actually went up to genting along with us but we really dont know he is an artist at first. We were actually guessing is he the emcee until the red carpet session start >< It was like: ohh he is an artist lol.. Well, to be honest. I got no excited feeling when ushering the artists and all these feelings only come to us after our job end lol. Kinda regret for not taking some photos of them for me to show off?? LOL

Anyway is an one day job and Saturday was just waiting for the driver to fetch us back to KL. And I was totally alone when Kuan Yee went back herself first. The other two partners went for buffet lunch so I wandered off all by myself.. First time being alone at Genting and it was really lonely lol. Plus I took the wrong way and followed the car path almost walking back to KL if I had not turn back because of the noticeboard pointing the way I walk was correct besides its for car >< At last I accidentally walk into the taxi's parking lot and met two kind uncles who fetch me back. Both are taxi drivers I guess just that one tumpang another's car lol. It was a really short distance by travelling through car ==

By 2 o clock our driver came and off we go, back to KL. Just to mention that he droe really fast and I can only half lay at the back forcing myself to sleep yet I still feel dizzy and want to vomit. Even when I reach Ampang Point and sit in my mum's car I still feel like vomiting. And later they still want to go back to Senawang sitting in the car again.. Gosh, what a day I can only say lol actually is two?

Anyway, photos will be uploaded on the next post when I have the mood..probably at night? XD


~nong~

No comments:

Post a Comment