01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Letter 001


Had been hearing things where I previously guessed so but not daring enough to confirm it. I thought I would raged after listening but No. Even though I still feel a bit sad  and down because people whom I previously trust would understand did not act as I thought. But well, since they never affected me when I never know, I guess I shouldn't let that affect me now as well. 

Had been practicing to live my own life and those who understand me will know, as for those who don't I shouldn't care too much too. Though I am still not good enough in holding back my commenting/ complaining words on people when I promised myself to let go. So I shall continue practicing on that and stay as calm as possible… But hey, I found a new way to meditate and release those negative thoughts. So, maybe this would slow down my anger until things passed?

~nong~

No comments:

Post a Comment