01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Thursday 20 December 2012

Welcome Back

For such a long time, I abandoned you..

Heading a superb crazy Year 3 life where all the submissions and discussions and tests and exams and coursework are cramped together and you don't even have a chance to gasp a breathe.

Well, its now all gone..The sky shine brightly now and I am still alive leaving one last coursework behind and I am so going to survive from this FIRST PART OF YEAR 3 LIFE.. YEAH!!

Whoever said that University = 由你玩四年 is SO WRONG!! Or maybe it is but surely won't be the life of a Chem Eng.. Well, taking a break since yesterday and slept till skipping today's class.. You know how exhausted I am. =P Although I did not stay up all night in the tcr like someone else did.. But still sleeping less than 10 hours a day has already over my limit lol..

Anyway, seeing all the 'rumours' about world end day tomorrow.. I shall start my coursework later after tomorrow..lol *You never know what is going to happen*

I miss home..Used to go back every weekend which I never really appreciated..Now that I have to come back earlier every weekend for those discussions and stuffs, I started to miss home..badly..

No comments:

Post a Comment