01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Madame Tussauds

Everyone knows James Bond I assume~ Showing below is the hero I like after watching so many series of James Bond movie..*Still thinks Daniel Craig sucks*


But look!! What did he say? "I do not see myself as a hunk of the Month"??? Omg~ You are the handsome, the good looking, the attractive, the charming prince in these James Bond movies!!! *okay, maybe its a little too much to say like this*

Other James Bond movies actors are charming as well lol *But NOT daniel craig*
But when I go find out the list of James Bond actors, only I realised that I have watched so much of it. By just looking at the title of the movies, I know I watched it and not to mention others that I watched but cant remember the name *I just know I watched that movie >.<*
And the point is~ I could not recall any of the actors' face that I have seen @@ Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan is an exception and sad to mention~ daniel craig as well =x

Well, maybe you still not getting my point of mentioning these craps. But just to tell you that: Pierce Brosnan is the one I like so much and he actually say that he dont see himself as a hunk? okay who else then?? * A little too much again I think?*

I guess I just get too much excitement to find his statue standing in the Madame Tussauds Hong Kong~ =)

~yurikaz~

p/s just to mention something and update something in my blog~ and well, seriously is going to update about my trip to hong kong *last year* when i m NOT lazy =x

3 comments: