01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Wednesday 19 January 2011

to ee lei =)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY EE LEI!!! =)

hey girl~ just want to let you know how sorry I am for deciding not going to your birthday party~ But one day when all of us are free will meet up with you k? Giving you all the best wishes here and BIG GIRL!! you are Finally 21st!!!!! No more saying stupid things making all of us speechless lar pls~~ Sometimes it just getting on my nerves and so so sorry to shout at you =) sincerely..

But you know what? I will continue shout at you whenever you say something stupid..if not its just so not me hehe.. And I know you wont mind right??? Unless is too harsh and I promise all the things I said its just kidding and no real meaning.. I know I said this quite a billion times but still~~

Wish you all the best in this year 2011~ and all the best throughout this year and the future year and the future future year and future future future year and so on.... Present for you on your 21st birthday: Lotssssssss of Love <3 muackx =")">

~nong~

No comments:

Post a Comment