01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Wednesday 19 January 2011

1 more to go

One more combined paper on saturday and I am officially done with this exam and semester 1 is finished. I did silly mistakes again for my maths paper, which is pressing wrong figure on calculator and also copying the wrong sign which I keep doing it for years.. Luckily I found out the correct way but just lost too much time in it and got no time to do the one last part which is 2 marks? I know how to do that question eh..But, who cares? Its just 2 marks XD sounds so arrogant huh?

Was already thinking about the hiking on Sunday man.. I know I went Broga for quite a lot of times dy? Actually only twice hehe.. But it just so excited to know that getting to meet you guys again =) Btw, thanks to all of you now everybody started to tell me to study for my exam whenever I reply comments or what ever thingy on facebook.. Well, is warm though.. For such a long time nobody care about asking me study XD

Watched scary movie 2 with two of my siao roommates just now and to be honest this movie is so crazy and ofcz disgusting @@ anyway..one more paper but 4 modules to study..urgh..3 more days and I am free again till february comes =)

~nong~

No comments:

Post a Comment