01

有些伤痕,划在手上,愈合后就成了往事。有些伤痕,划在心上,那怕划得很轻,也会留驻于心。有些人,近在咫尺,却是一生无缘

Thursday 9 January 2014

The Moment of *Silence*


Waking up at 2.40am in the morning, sitting alone in the dining room, doing revision for the coming exam in 5pm later with just the clock ticking sound accompanying... Ah yes, I can feel the peace and silence in this particular moment which I have always enjoy it.

The moment I liked it a lot but usually missed it due to my sleepiness and laziness....and honestly who would purposely sleep early just to wake up in 3am unless you are rushing for exams and courseworks? And the reason of not doing it often is the one to make it special. =)

Waiting for the sunrising moment which I liked the most and....*Poof* all the calm and silence belongs to the night time go varnish after the sun has completely rises.

Well, it is my final year now. Though treasuring this moment by starting my revision really doesn't make it special, but that is what I am up for.. Right? *Wink*


~yurikaz~

1 comment: